Saturday, April 04, 2009

Food and Work


My boss and I just got back from a Thursday/Friday trip to Dallas. We installed 4 new Citrix XenServers (very cool virtualization stuff) and performed various maintenance on our servers in Dallas. We stayed up 'til about 4:30 AM working. Yeah, that's a little tough, but we balanced it out by eating a the best Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse) I've ever been to. It's called Fogo de Chão and we new it was going to be expensive, but wow, it was A LOT! The food was amazing (all you can eat Picanha, Rib eye, lamb, top and bottom sirloin, salmon, mushrooms!) and the service was the best I've ever seen. However, considering the cost, you probably won't see us at a Fogo de Chão again. Boy it's good, though.

Then, as tradition must have it, on our way out of town, we stopped at the Cheesecake Factory. Is there anything better than the Herb Crusted Salmon w/ asparagus and mashed potatoes and Chocolate Peanut-butter Cookie dough cheesecake? I don't think so! Unbelievable every single time.

4 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry this is pretty random, but I was trying to post a comment on Melody's blog and it's not allowing it. She may want to check to make sure she's enabled that feature to allow comments or whatever or it could be a Blogger problem, but I've been able to comment on other blogs so I'm not sure. Please let her know. Thanks! I love Kadi's Easter pictures, by the way! :)

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gary. My name is Jason Justice. I live in Oneonta, AL. To you I am none other than just a fan but I was wondering if I might could chat with ya about a few things sometime. I am also a fellow Christian and appreciate your public walk with Christ and the fact that you choose to represent Him openly. You can reach me at prince_justice1004@yahoo.com. I would leave my number here but don't want it to be easily accessed. Thank you for your time! -Jason

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Luciano E. said...

Hi Gary, I wanted to ask you some facts about the bass voice, but could not find you email. I come from Romania and we just started singing in a 4 men quartet. I would appreciate your reply at: lucian.enasoni(at)yahoo.de

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger BITKRAFT said...

Gary, eu me chamo José Augusto, sou admirador instrumento que você é quando usa o talento do canto para louvar! Estou triste por você ter saído do ACAPPELLA. Mas espero que você esteja bem! Abraços... my email: comunicacaototal@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home