Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Next Acappella Album and JHouse's dream

Keith is pumping out new songs left and right. We've learned parts of 3 or 4 new songs (all written by Keith) and laid down the basic vocals - in the Nashville studio - for 2 of the songs. Melissa Lancaster is doing a wonderful job engineering the project. I think we'd like to have this album out by Tulsa... we'll see. My guess is that this album will be less R&B than Heaven & Earth, just because the guys in this group aren't as plugged in to R&B as Nic and Sean were. That's not a good or a bad thing, just a style thing. It's gonna be a good album... as usual.
 
JHouse wants to do a concert in Antarctica someday. Does anyone know of someone who might be taking a ship there during tourist season? Also, does anyone know how we could round up all 0 indigenous residents? Okay, so there are no people from Antarctica, but there are 4000 researchers there in the summer and 1000 there in the winter (remember, Antarctica is 1.5 times the size of the United States). JHouse..."I like dreamin'..."
 
 

7 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gary...that´s great that new songs are coming! Do you have any idea of what we can expect from these new songs? Is it similar to older albuns or maybe something more contemporany?
God bless you all

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gary that is awsome t hat more stuff is coming out. I am happy that people members stay for a long time. I will get every new album you bet:)

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!...i just wanted to let you know that im a huge fan and that i can't wait till the new album comes out.....c-ya at tulsa!!!

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I am a big fan of the group and being a 16 year old bass singer, I always try to learn your parts and I can hit most of your notes. I think I may want to be in a quartet when I get older... Anyways, I was wondering when you all could come back to Columbia Missouri. I really miss seeing you guys. You haven't been here in a long time. Well, I hope to see you soon!

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't update much do you. oh well. I am excited to see you in two weeks!!! Love you! Beek

 
At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. I have always wanted to go to Anarctica. Let me know when the next Anarctican Acappella cruise is. Bec

 
At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could just come up here to Alaska in the winter, it would be the same climate as Antarctica, but more people, less penguins!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home